Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Winding Down

So our program is coming to an end so I have spent most of my time lately trying to finish up work I have put off all semester while traveling around. I am definately getting read to live in my own apartment again, going from living on your own to living with a "family" (in my case a senora) again is not easy. She has gotten upset with us a few times recently for things that were accidents or out of our control completely and I am about ready to leave. It is interesting because in one of her rants about how immature we are she bragged about the fact that her daughter moved out of the house at 28! My roommate and I didn't tell her that we lived alone at home already. It is actually completely normal here to live with your parents until you are at least 30. All of the people at our university that are Spanish are living with their parents and if they're not (a very small percentage) they are living with other students because they actually left their home city to go to school (like I said, very rare).
Well I will try to keep you updated as I travel around after my program, I am leaving Sevilla on May 23rd to go to Greece, Italy, and Switzerland where I will be skydiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment