Sunday, March 15, 2009

Viajes...

So I've been planning some trips so here is a preview of what I will be doing in the upcoming months...
Next weekend I go to Extramadura with my program. It is supposed to be a pretty relaxing trip but I know there is a 10 mile hike included so that should be fun!
The first week in April I head to Morocco for six days, including spending the night in the desert and riding camels!
After Morocco my parents will be here for Semana Santa for a few days and then Easter.
After Semana Santa I go to Barcelona with my program for a long weekend and then hopefully will spend the next week hiking around northern Spain, or at least traveling through northern Spain.
After that it is Feria which is another huge festival in Sevilla and the second half of Feria I will be going to Lagos Portugal!
That's my last trip during my program and afterwards I am flying to Greece and hopefully traveling around through Greece and Italy and maybe skydiving in Switzerland!

No comments:

Post a Comment