Thursday, January 29, 2009

Classes y Viajes...

Monday I started classes with a schedule that was not exactly (more like not at all) what I had signed up for. Luckily, after visiting a few classes and completely dropping a few I think I almost have a schedule! I am taking an international marketing class in english with a professor who has traveled all over and just seems to be a really interesting energetic person. I will probably also be taking international buisness with him because the class I really wanted to take on programs to fight poverty in the EU is really advanced spanish and when I went today I did not understand very much at all. Other than that I am still trying to get into a spanish conversation class which is really exciting and will help me a lot, and I am taking a spanish civilization and culture class which is english for now but I may try to switch to spanish! However, classes are by far the most boring thing here sooo.. moving on to more exicting things!
There is a program in Sevilla that is specifically for study abroad students who want to travel so we went there yesterday and are going to sign up for a 6 day trip to Morocco which includes visiting big cities and a camel ride into the desert where we sleep in an oasis! We are also going to Gibralter for a day and playing with monkeys! We are all really excited about the trips, and in addition to those we still have trips that came with our program. Tommorrow we head to Granada for the weekend. I'll have to let you know when I get back what is there because I have no idea right now.
Pictures are coming soon and hopefully some more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment